Big thanks to Esther for nominating me for this award! This is my first Mystery Blogger Award so I’m very excited!
First up, the rules!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (This award was created by Okoto Enigmas.)
4. Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Wow! That is a lot of rules! 🤣 Now onto Esther’s questions!
1. If you had to lose one of your five senses: touch, sight, hearing, smell, and taste, which one would you lose? I think I’d lose hearing. I know some ASL, although not a lot. I definitely wouldn’t want to lose taste, and at first I was going to say smell, but then that is a big part of taste, so I settled on hearing!
2. On a scale from one to ten, how neat is your room on average? (Ten is super messy and one is super neat.) I’d say about a 2-3. I like neatness! 😄
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I don’t know. I think an introverted extrovert??? Lol!
4. If you had a boy and a girl, what would you name them (include middle names)? For the girl, Grace Rose. And the boy would be Griffon Levi!
5. Would you rather eat vanilla ice-cream with re-fried beans or chocolate cake with ketchup on it? Ew! Neither! xD But if I had to choose, I guess vanilla ice-cream and re-fried beans.
Three things about myself!
1. I LOVE oranges!!
2. I don’t care for guacamole or salsa…
3. I still haven’t read Lord of the Rings (though I plan to)!🙈
Now my nominees!
1. Jasmin at The Writer of Letters
2. Roselynn Cummings at Inside a Homeschooler’s Mind/Lavenders Delightful Words
3. Madison Grace at Adventure’s in the Air
4. Schalin at Schalin’s Blog
5. Jael at Jael’s School Blog
6. Fern at Reflections of a Fern
7. VT Rose at Green Mountain Girl
8. The Dreamer at Works of a Dreamer
9. Zielle at Write in the Dark
10. Mia at Mia’s Blog
1. What is your favorite meal for dinner?
2. What is your favorite kind of fruit juice?
3. What is your favorite type of music?
4. What is your favorite room in your house? Why?
5. If you could become fluent in one language in an instant, what language would you choose?
And I think my favorite post to write and the one that got the most engagement is probably Beyond the Forest! 😀
Thanks so much Esther! I had lots of fun doing this! I hope my nominees have fun answering! Thanks for reading!
❤ Abi Lyn